Higher York Board
The Higher York Board sets the strategic direction for Higher York. In particular, the Board is responsible for determining strategic collaborative opportunities and other issues of mutual interest, and setting the Higher York annual operating plan and budget.
- June/July 2017 (tbc)
- Dr Alison Birkinshaw, Principal, York College
- Catherine Dixon, Chief Executive, Askham Bryan College
- Professor Karen Stanton, Vice-Chancellor, York St John University
- Professor Saul Tendler, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, University of York (Chair)
- Mary Weastell, Chief Executive, City of York Council