Higher York Board
The Higher York Board sets the strategic direction for Higher York. In particular, the Board is responsible for determining strategic collaborative opportunities and other issues of mutual interest, and setting the Higher York annual operating plan and budget.
- 1 November 2016
- Dr Alison Birkinshaw, Principal, York College
- Professor Saul Tendler, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, University of York (Chair)
- Liz Philip, Principal, Askham Bryan College
- Professor Karen Stanton, Vice-Chancellor, York St John University
- Mary Weastell, Chief Executive, City of York Council